My favourite fandom things. This can also serve as an unofficial wishlist, if anyone should ever desire to write me something 😉
- What We Do In The Shadows
- Our Flag Means Death
- Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Harry Potter1
- Teen Wolf
- Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, DIS)
- Dean Winchester
- Draco Malfoy1
- Stiles Stilinski
- Jordan Parrish
- Spike (BtVS)
- Xander Harris
Tropes and Dynamics
- Codependent Familial Relationships
- Age Gaps
- Enemies to Lovers
- Power Imbalance
- Magic and Monsters in General
- Sex Pollen/Fuck or Die/AMTDI
Nopes, Squicks, and NoTPs
I'm a big fan of the web aesthetic that reigned from 2000-2005, so I'm absolutely hitting the fanlisting thing here. I'm extremely enthused that fanlistings are not only still going, but largely still conform to that old fanlisting look.
- No, I do not in any way support JKR. Fuck JKR. However, I will not apologise for having been an HP fan for going on two decades and I will not burn my books, unravel my slytherin socks, delete my fic, or stop shipping characters that ceased to be hers a long time ago. This link is relevant.
- I'm pretty tolerant of ships I'm not into, ship and let ship for sure, but some of the fans/shippers can be far too intense, which has tainted the ship for me so I avoid it.
- The above made me also moderately intolerant of even the canon character, but I can totally read him (and have written him, more than once) as a convenient plot device. Need time travel? Call Cas. But I also like it when he's conveniently set aside once he's served his purpose. You know, like in canon.
- Fic is generally a hell no, art is mostly fine. For some reason aftercare fic, however, is a sometimes-kink.
- There have been rare exceptions. Also, while I am not interested in reading Omegaverse, I find the history and meta fascinating.